Device Reset Instructions
Data Only Modem
• Unplug the power cord from the back of the modem. Leave the device unplugged for 30-60 seconds. Verify you have unplugged the correct cord by checking that all the lights on the modem are turned OFF.
• Plug the power cord back into the modem.
• Wait for the power and Internet lights to turn green or blue depending on the modem type.
• Try connecting to the Internet.
Telephone & Data Modems
• Locate the “RESET button on the back of the modem/device.
• Using a small object such as a pen or a paper clip, insert the object into the “RESET” pin hole.
• Firmly press the “RESET button and immediately release. Indicator lights on the modem will flash off and then try to regain connectivity.
• This RESET can take up to five minutes to reestablish connection. Try to access the internet & telephone to verify the problem has been temporarily resolved.
• IF the above does not work, please unplug power from phone/modem device. Once that is done, remove battery from the device. Wait 60-90 seconds, then replace battery and plug device back in to power.